- Honestly I didn't think it was necessary at first but there was alto that I didn't know and really didn't cross my mind at first. I just wish it was longer!
- I was skeptical at first but now I am glad I took the course because I learned more than I thought I would.This class SHOULD be mandatory in every breakup involving children. Married or not. I, myself, agreed with this needing to be taken.
- At first, I thought I knew everything I needed to raise my children without being affected by our divorce. I learned some key factors that will assist me better.
- At first I did not want to take this class because I have a very busy life (so do many other people), and it is hard to find time to fit in anything extra, but I am happy I took the time to take it and I feel more prepared for mediation and have a better understanding of the process.
- I think that this should be mandatory it would have helped so much more in the beginning. Not to save the marriage but to save my children in a way. A lot of pain, and stress, that was put there by they're father and myself, would have been taking off there shoulders, hearts and minds. I didn't like being ordered to take the class I thought it was going to be waste of time and money, but it isn't. It helps look into the situation without generalizing it.