Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are the approved circuits? Orange & Osceola, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, Monroe, Broward, Seminole & Brevard, Indian River, Okeechobee, St. Lucie & Martin
- How much does the class cost? $50 for the LIVE or ONLINE Class
- Is the certificate I receive accepted by the courts? YES
- Does this certificate count if we are not married? YES
- Do you take payments online? YES
- How can I pay? Master Card, Visa, American Express
- What if I have a restraining order?
If you have a restraining order you must call 772-288-9886 to register and the first person registered will be in the class. The other parent will have to take the next class.
- How long is the class?
The class is four hours, but online you can view the course at your own pace.
- Will I get a receipt?
If you purchase the online course you will receive a receipt. If you attend the LIVE course, your certificate is your receipt and will be given to you at the end of the class.
- Where is the class located? We have class locations all across Florida. See the map on our Live Class registration page.
- Do you offer your class online?
YES. Our class is recorded and available as a video presentation. Check with your circuit to see if the online class is acceptable. The live class is strongly recommended unless you live out of the area.
- How can I access my certificate?
After you finish the online course and fill out the form, your certificate will be delivered to the email you provided.
- Is this class going to be worth my time and money?
Yes, we guarantee it!
- I'm having a hard time finding my certificate.
First, make sure you're logged in using the same email address you used to register for the course. Check your email for Registration confirmation. Your student dashboard will need to indicate that you have completed the course. Then, once you're logged into the right account, click Get Certificate.