The Life Skills Report Card
Transform your parenting from reactive to proactive today with the Life Skills Report Card (LSRC). The LSRC makes communication with children about things you are already teaching them easier.
ON LINE SUPPORT FOR PARENTS
- Codependents Anonymous Meetings: A place to connect with others who have struggled with leading co-dependent lives and learn from their experience. http://www.onlinecoda.net/meetings.html
- Strength for Caring: Website that provides enhanced resources for caregivers.
- DailyStrength: Online support groups on parenting, pregnancy, relationships, as well as many mental and physical illnesses.
- Raising Them: Meet parents with similar interests and chat in online groups, as well as activities for children and connections to local play groups.
- Step Talk: Online groups for stepparents.
- American Self-Help Group Clearinghouse: A keyword-searchable database of over a thousand in person and online support groups for a variety of issues, including parenting and caregiver concerns.
- Circle of Moms: Online support through meeting other moms and support groups online, related to all different ages of moms and children, as well specific concerns.