Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are the approved circuits? Orange & Osceola, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, Monroe, Broward, Seminole & Brevard, Indian River, Okeechobee, St. Lucie & Martin
- How much does the class cost? $39.95 for the ONLINE Class or $50 for the LIVE Class
- Is the certificate I receive accepted by the courts? YES
- Does this certificate count if we are not married? YES
- Do you take payments online? YES
- How can I pay? Master Card, Visa, American Express
- What if I have a restraining order?
If you have a restraining order you must call 772-288-9886 to register and the first person registered will be in the class. The other parent will have to take the next class.
- How long is the class?
The class is four hours, but online you can view the course at your own pace.
- Will I get a receipt?
If you purchase the online course you will receive a receipt. If you attend the LIVE course, your certificate is your receipt and will be given to you at the end of the class.
- Where is the class located? We have class locations all across Florida. See the map on our Live Class registration page.
- Do you offer your class online?
YES. Our class is recorded and available as a video presentation. Check with your circuit to see if the online class is acceptable. The live class is strongly recommended unless you live out of the area.
- How can I access my certificate?
After you finish the online course and fill out the form, your certificate will be delivered to the email you provided.
- Is this class going to be worth my time and money?
Yes, we guarantee it!